Wednesday, July 15, 2009

workout

This morning, I really didn't feel like working out. I was so tried from last nights run around the lake. I'm not sure, I want to be running so late at night. I ended up sleeping in this morning and I thought I would just want until tonight to workout but my body wouldn't let me. So, I made the kids breakfast and hit the play button on my dvd player. After, sweating for a good 45 minutes. I felt AWESOME!!!!!!!! I'm so gald I didn't put it off. I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the day. I have to get us ready for the camping trip next week.

Workout

Chalean Extreme

Lean Circuit 2

Total Workout: 45 minutes

Food Journal

16 oz Green Fruit Smoothie
3 cheese and crackers
1/2 cup of shrimp fried rice
egg omelet

No comments:

Post a Comment