Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Brand New Start

The new year is almost here. It's that time again...to plan my goals for the new year.



Well, I decided to try two new work out programs. I went ahead and order rock'n body by Shaun T. I'm not sure how much I will like these videos because it's more danced based. Dancing isn't my strong skills aren't the greatest but I know I will be sweat'n a ton so that's okay.



The second program I'm excited about starting up is Brazil Butt Lift. I'm really happy with my abs at the moment but working on my lower rear will be a good thing. After having three kids...I really could use some help in that area.


I'm hoping to start BBL program next week if it comes in the mail in time.

Also, it was really hard to get the results I wanted with hip hop abs due to over eating and eating all the wrong things over the holidays. I'm going to have be really good with my diet in order to get a good results. If you don't have the nutrition part down than you just won't get the results you want.

I started up running again on my treadmill. I did managed to run on the treadmill three times going 3 miles each time. I'm still experiencing a ton of pain in my right foot. I'm not sure about running a half marathon in March.

So, instead of running...I'm going to be focusing on my workout videos.

Maybe...I need to have the doctor look at my foot again.

Oh, also...I only have one more week left on hip hop abs. I still can't believe I'm about to start on week eight. Where did all the time go?

Also, I'm going to start this week eating a clean diet. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies.

I'm going to start my no sugar challenge as well. I'm sure I can keep this up.

New weight loss goal...I want to lose 5 pounds in five weeks. So, all I need to focus on is losing one pound each week. Should be a piece of cake. I just need to kick the sugar habit, eat as clean as possible, and watch my portion sizes...oh one more thing...I really need to stop eating after 7:00pm.

Okay...let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment