Feel'n bloated...
I'm feel'n not so hot about myself. Due to all the stress from getting ready for the holidays. I decided to focus on hip hop abs and drop all of my other workout programs. I'm eating a ton of sugar treats and I'm not feel'n so hot anymore. After christmas, I'm going to be hitting it super hard again. Tell me, I'm not the only one feel'n this way.
I know exactly how you feel! I have struggled for years with sugar addiction... I am happy to say today is one week with NO table sugar, no sweets (cakes, cookies, cokes)..... tonight i even passed up the dessert table at a party and went and found some grapes and mandarin oranges instead.. ..... I have had it with feeling bad... and this week is the proof I needed to curb my sugar. ......dont give up.. you will feel better soon..... but why wait until after christmas? I am determined to find some fun healthy recipes I can make to celebrate the holidays with without feeling sick! :)
ReplyDeletefeel better soon and know there are lots of people who understand .....
it's the winter blahs in full force. i am convinced it is related to the short days. come late january, you'll be back to your old self. :-)
ReplyDelete