Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Dreadmill
I started off wanting to workout to hip hop abs but discovered that the dvd player wasn't hookup to the tv. Don't you hate when your plans get mess up. So, the only other option was to run on the dreadmill. I decided to run for one full hour. The most I have ran on the treadmill is 3 miles at a time. Well, I'm proud to say I managed to make it to 4.5 miles in one hour. I decided to jump up the speed to 7 and managed to finish up five miles in under 64 minutes. I ended up averaging about 12:00 pace. The foot feels okay at the moment. I'm sure it will be giving me trouble my the end of the day. It felt good to be running again. I'm now thinking about running this Saturday outside for a nice long run. I just hope the weather isn't too nasty outside. Anyone want to run with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment