Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What started off as a good morning has turned into a complete nightmare...I managed to get in two workouts which was good. I managed to do the cardio burn 2 video and run on my treadmill.

Good thing...burned close to 500 calories

Bad Thing...My foot is killing me...I think my running career is over. The first time I have been running this whole month. Thinking my arch in my foot would be feeling better but it's worse.

Also, I asked landon to get off the computer so I could write up this post. Well, he was mad at me. He ran off to the kitchen and slammed a kicten cabinet which is now completely broken. I swear...I could kill him right now. Custom made cabinets can't be easily replaced.

We really want to get a bigger house but forgot it. I'm so sick and tired of the kids ruining the house.

So, now my day is a complete crap...I'm suppose to go out tonight for a girl's night out but I'm not sure now....OMGosh...I swear this day better get better.

4 comments:

  1. oh no.. so sorry..
    dont thrown in your running career is over.. have you gone to the dr? do you know if it is muscle or bone issue you are having? I am sure there is something you could do... I was out of running for almost 4 months because of my back injury but I got it back! :)...

    hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my arch in my foot. It flares up everytime I run. I was so told to wear inserts and more supportive shoes but nothing is working. I haven't be running to much lately trying to let it heal. I'm getting so discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can figure out what is wrong with your foot.

    I hear you on having the kids ruin stuff in the house. We are finally fixing and replacing stuff now that ours are both old enough to drive...

    ReplyDelete
  4. laura - let me dig up some exercises and stretches I have for people with plantar faciitis. I have had real issues with this (especially when I was putting on a lot of miles running).

    If you overpronate, you want to get some good stability shoes - I like Asics - Gel Kayano. Expensive, but worth it.

    Anyways, I'll copy you the exercises that my dr. gave me, and give them to you. Maybe they will help.

    ReplyDelete