I just checked with calorie count and this is what said about my calorie intake:
Results
You should consume about 1,708 calories a day to reach your goal weight of 125 lbs by January 29, 2010.Experts recommend weight loss at the rate of 0.5-2 lbs/week. Remember that this estimate is based on your body weight, height, age, gender, and activity level. It may vary slightly depending on other factors.Generally, women should not consume any less than 1,200 calories per day, and men should not consume less than 1,500 calories per day.
Well, looks like I can still eat quite a bit of food...so to starv'n myself. I just need to focus on eating less sweets and more fruit and veggies.
Okay, here's the pictures...from week four...not look'n too bad.
Week Four
Sorry, about the bad pictures...Logan is my little photographer. I'm not seeing to much of a difference. I'm thinking my sides are looking a lot better but I still have that mommy belly.
Okay, Level 2 of Hip Hop Abs is super hard...I'm still struggling trying to learn all the new dance moves. I'm thinking about repeating level 2 30 day challenge. It's going to take more than eight weeks to get my six pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment