Christmas is over...Time to lose all that holiday weight gained over Christmas. I know that New Years Eve is coming up but I don't drink or party. So, that's not going to be an issue for me.
This week...of trying to lose the weight.
If you're like me...you have been binging on all those sugary treats and sweets. The first step will be to start to detox your body from all the sugar.
I thinking this wouldn't be too difficult. I have been eating so much Christmas candies and sweets. I'm almost sick of it all.
So, the frist step would be to remove all the temptations from the house. I will be getting rid of the Gingerbread house and all other sweets. I had Leroy put up all the Hawaiian Sun up high in the closet that way it wouldn't be a temptation.
I will try to go for the next six days without SUGAR. I will give myself one free day which will be SUNDAY but that doesn't mean I can binge on sweets either. Okay, I don't want to deprive myself but I don't want to go crazy either. Extremes are not healthy.
Okay, I will be posting every evening on how well I'm doing on the Sugar Challenge.
If you have a slip up, its okay but don't binge. Don't throw in the towel and decided to eat the whole bag of m & m's. Okay,if you get a craving try to drink at least 8 oz of water, read a book, or move away from the kitchen. Also, you could try to eat things that are naturally sweet like grapes or an apple with some peanut butter.
This will take some will power but it should get easier with time.
No comments:
Post a Comment