Results!
Tonight, Leroy said he could see the top part of my abs really good. I ran to the mirror to check it out. I have the top part of a six part showing!!!!!! Eight weeks of hard work is starting to pay off. If I could just get rid of the excess skin. It's okay it's going to happen.
I am on day 4 (again) of no sugar :) I did it last week for 8 days and then took a "break" at christmas and felt aweful for 3 days. :)...
ReplyDeleteI notice that when I stop the sugar I start seeing results quickly in fat loss around my belly :)... how much do you think no sugar has to do with your 6pack starting to show. ??
I too.. have skin from all my babies... whats a girl to do but embrace it and work despite the fact I will always have a vertical and horrizontal c-setion scars on my tummy.
YOu are doing great! keep it up!
Ya, I'm feel'n a lot better staying away from sugar. I really hope by avoiding sugar...I might be able to shrink the tummy down. I still have a lot of work to do.
ReplyDelete