Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Night Before Christmas...



I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It looks like we will be having a white Christmas. This will be the first time in almost 9 years we have had a white christmas. I'm not sure if it will last long...I hope not. My neighbor is trying to move tomorrow on Christmas Day. They might have to wait a day...It's hard trying to get up and down these hills in Bella Vista when it's snowing outside.
Also, new challenge. I'm not going to step on the scale until Monday morning. I'm eating a ton of homemade treats and I'm just going to enjoy myself. If I ended up gaining a few pounds. It wouldn't be the end of the world. I can work extra hard and take off the weight.
So, I hope everyone has a nice xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment