running!
I haven't been running for a couple of weeks. I didn't miss it at first but lately I have been really wanting to get into it. I'm still lov'n my new workout videos but it's not the same as running. At least at running, I have no distractions which means not having to stop to take care of the kids. I really miss the destressing factor of running. The best thing about running is "me time" and not feel'n getting for taking the time to run. The biggest issue is my stupid arch in my right foot. It's still giving me a ton of problems. I'm thinking I might need to start taping it up or see a doctor. I went from being burnt out on running to starting to miss'n it. I'm pretty sure I would be yelling less at the kids and enjoying the holidays a little bit better. Kinda like miss'n an old friend. Oh, well...I made a ton of xmas candies. The kids managed to trash the house again. I really need to hire a maid and nanny.
gotta run...
hope your foot is ok... thats frustrating :(
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY run for the stress relief and its MY TIME away :)... i dont shop, i dont have many girls nights out, i run. :)
after a few days if i get my runs in my husband says "honey, why dont you go for a run?" .. hehe... :) running makes me happppy.
Do you think you have plantar fascitis? (sp). I had that - it hurts, and is lame. I found that a lot of stretching really helps. Also, shoes with more stability may help.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about running, though. Since Chase, my pelvis has killed me when running, it has been really hard because I love running, but I hate hurting.
I hope things start going better!
PS (you inspired me to start a fitness blog, so here i go!)
I swear...I need to proof read. I meant to say I haven't been running.
ReplyDeleteThe doctor said he thought it was plantar fascitis which totally sucks.
I really wanted to run in the little rock marathon in March at this point. I'm not sure if I have enough time to even train for it plus I really hate the idea of running in cold weather.
Oh, I feel super fat at the moment. It doesn't help I spent all day yesterday making more xmas candies.