As soon as I got back from running around the lake. The mailman dropped off a package for me. I wasn't sure what video it was but I was excited to see it was my new Shaun T. workout video.
I really wasn't tired at all from my four mile run. I really took it way too slow. I really need a running buddy again. I can't seem to push myself hard enough by myself. Anyone want to be my running friend?
Well, I pop in the new dvd...it was very interesting. This video is set up to be like attending a live concert. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it. It had a very different feel to it compared to hip hop abs.
It turned out to be a killer workout. My abs were burning the whole time. I thought I was going to die halfway thru the video. This workout is way harder than hip hop abs. I wouldn't recommend jumping into rockin body without completing hip hop abs.
Overall, I was sweating more in this video than I did running for an hour outside. I can't wait to do it again. Shaun T.'s enegry is AWESOME!!!!! The music is really good and the workout goes by super fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment