Saturday, December 19, 2009

exciting news

Well. we went out on a date tonight. We decided after dinner to stop by Kohls. Several pairs of my jeans are starting to get holes in the knees. I decided to head over to the women's dept and try on some new jeans. I was just about to grab size six jeans but decided at the last minute to try on size four. Well, I was suprised to be able to put them on with no problems. Now, let me explain...I already own a size four in low rise jeans from Gap. They are tight because they fit around my hips but I can fit into them. I decided to try on mid-rise jeans size four and I could zip them right up with no problems. I'm so excited to announced I'm official in size four jeans. Yippee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment